Monday, April 5, 2010

Creative problem-solving with STICKERS!


I get emails every once in a while from Vistaprint offering me the same offers over and over again as if it was news that they have free business cards and return address stickers. However, at this point in time I was looking forward to them re-posting their free stickers as I need them to do some patch up work.

Of the thousands of post cards I ordered for last week's Expo, I still have quite a few left. Maybe 200 of them? I dont know, its hard to calculate. Let's say I have 7lbs left, whatever that means.

I am going to take them to Toronto when I go to the Hot Docs film festival at the end of the month as part of the US Industry Delegation- a title that sounds loftier than it is but whatever. So I am taking all of the postcards with me. The only problem is that they all say:

"Look For Us At The SHOWBIZ EXPO NYC!"





And the Expo is over. So I am going to cover part of it with a sticker that has the logos of Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon and Blogger on it. So it will say:

"Look for Us At


Unfortunately my trials for photoshop and Dreamweaver are over so I had to make the jpg by cutting and pasting all the logos onto Word and then doing a screenshot of them. Not the best resolution so I will have to find another way. For now, though, at least I have a plan. Muhuhahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment