Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Typo to squirm about


The February newsletter just went out. I was quite happy with it. Aaand then, since my own personal email address is in the list of contacts, I received the email and realized that the subject line has a typo: "A New Blog, public appearaces and more! "

Hurray. The "n" on my keyboard gets stuck sometimes but this time it screwed me over. So now what do I do? Send it again with that correction and annoy people because they got two emails? Get filed a Spam?



Sigh. I guess I am going to just have to grin and bear it. Unless anyone suggests any different?

There was also the time that I sent out a bunch of resumes that said that I had plenty of experience in "pubic relations" instead of "public relations"...

No comments:

Post a Comment