Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

One of my best friends and my voice of reason answered my "WTF do I do with Twitter" dilema. (Id love it if all the comments I get showed up on the blog for others to read and realize that there are readers of the blog that have comments, but I write something on blogger and it shows up everywhere and so I get an email response, or a comment on the Google Buzz thing, or a facebook wall post or a tweet or one of so many different mediums I am now following that it is dizzying!)


In any case, I thought I would share her comment:



"you can connect twitter to facebook, and reach people both on twitter and facebook. Find people in film and stuff and follow them, learn about what they do, and get a few of these people to friend you and then overwhelm them with pertinent messages."




Will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment