Thursday, March 4, 2010

Making Changes, Making Progress!

As you may have noticed, the look of this blog has changed yet again. That is for the greater good!
Now it looks integrated into the new official website!

Ha! You can't see it yet because I have not yet uploaded it. But trust me, it is pretty cool. It actually has content in all pages except for the "Media" page but I will fix that soon.

I was in a rush to finish the website, not just because my Dreamweaver and photoshop trials end within a few weeks, but because I am about to finish my application or "Letter of Inquiry" to Chicken & Egg productions Finishing Funds! Woohoo I actually have things to say in most of their boxes! Anyway, I wanted them to see the new website after I submit.


Anyway, I have a good feeling. I wanted to go watch Judith Helfand's doc at the IFC's Stranger Than Fiction series, since she is one of the spearheads of Chicken & Egg pics, and she was going to be there speaking. But I was so pooped after putting out postcards for the Indie Film Bootcamp that I didn't make it.

Ill post some snippets of the Letter of Inquiry here since it asks you to describe some interesting aspects of your film.

No comments:

Post a Comment